Sunday, October 30, 2005

You can download the first 12 minutes of my movie

I’ve installed two clips from my movie on the DVD page
(http://www.thelittlegreenie.com ) but these clips have not generated much if any traffic. So, a few days ago I added a clip of the first 12 minutes or so of the movie (after opening credits) that can be downloaded. It takes about 10 minutes to download with a cable connection. I’m curious to see if it brings more traffic to the site. I like to think of the movie as a thinking man’s or woman’s comedy. No significant violence, no nudity or foul language, definitely not Hollywood. If you have tried making a download of something similar, I’d be interested to learn of your results. If you visit the site, try to leave a comment, good or bad.

If you’re a low budget (really low) video or filmmaker and would like to link to my site, let me know by leaving a comment here or at the site.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Li Fang Wei said...

Hi!
I think your blog is very nice, why don't you post some image I think it's more attractive
just suggestion ^o^
I myself also just started to do blog not so long and I will be appreaciate if you come to visit
so that we can share China Empire

Li Fang Wei

 

Post a Comment

<< Home